Happy on the end of October 2011

wow....now i oni realise that i didnt update my blog v my happiness....
hehe....so paishe nia...

Seriously that i have a SUPER happy mood on this October....

I HAD A NEW STYLE
I HAD A NEW TOY <------ i think bubu will come take copyright from me...XD

THE MOST IMPORTANT IS my mum say me starting become LENGLUI mia feel.........
YEA !!!!!
how long i hopes this sentences whose say this to me... T.T

Isnt my lucky star fall on me....XD.........
THX GOD~~~^^

Happy birthday to my jimui - Ling & Doggi
wish u 2 love what me n bubu gave mia suprise ^^
say true....use damn many time to made it....
the SUPER HARD IS....
we 2 mia "ji za po" .......
need to secret done this all................
lmao................not easy eh......
later sudden bocor...then no syok....XD

hmm......first time celebrate Halloween v bubu n ling...
seem damn funny lor...
we 3 juz drink fruit juice at there......
hahhax.........gao xiu.......
we really is "SHU NV"....

MY NEW TOY..........
woohooooo............
Me n Bubu bought a new phone on same day....juz different time oni....lmao....
finally i had a ANDROID PHONE.....
me updated jor~~~~XD

juz the phone too many function.....
i need slow slow to kaji it~~XD
THX TO MY PARENTS nia.....
I LOVE U 2...VERY VERY MUCH......

recently...i start feel me starting changing oso....lmao...........
CANT IMAGINE tat i will keep take myself photo...
i know i not a lenglui summore cacat....
but.... i know...me is the special girl from god....
i have a different leng compare to others....
THX GOD AGAIN....to change my mind....

N........
I bought a high heel shoes @.@
this really never happen on me b4.....
so............
haha...........

KEEP FIT +++++UUUUU

SAY HELLO....TO NICE NOVEMBER.........^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger